NEW Monthly Membership Drawing!
The prize for July is a One Year Premium Subscription to Billy Liucci's "Maroon & White Report" & SEC Ready Blu Ray DVD!
About Aggie Park
In 1946, Aggie Park was established as the home of the San Antonio A&M Club.
This facility is one of a kind., no other alumni club anywhere has a facility as unique as Aggie Park. When the San Antonio A&M Club was granted an original charter by the Texas Secretary of State in 1946, 3.3 acres of land on the outskirts of San Antonio, next to Olmos Creek, were purchased from Henry Wier's dairy by 10 men who personally bankrolled that far sighted vision. It was a place where Aggies could meet with friends and family to share the traditions of Texas A&M.
As time passed the number of Aggies grew and improvements to the land were started. A BBQ pit was built and a patio was added. A building began to grow slowly through the efforts of dedicated Aggie volunteers. Concrete block and bricks were donated to build the walls, and windows that were salvaged from Beeville AFB were installed. Drill stem pipes from the oil fields in Victoria, TX were donated to build the roof trusses.
During Muster, April 21, 1954, the San Antonio A&M Club dedicated Aggie Park to the memory of all Aggies who had given their life in protecting our country. By then the park had become a landmark in the San Antonio Community. Continued improvements were made through the contributions of material and labor from dedicated Aggies. In 1979 the San Antonio A&M Club moved its daily operation to Aggie Park along with the weekly Monday luncheon.
11:00AM Sat 6 Aug 2016Join the Young Aggies for the annual river trip to the Guadalupe River!
10:00AM - 2:00PM Sun 7 Aug 2016Join us for a Maroon Mass at Aggie Park!
11:30AM - 1:00PM Mon 8 Aug 2016Join us for our weekly lunch program at Aggie Park!
11:30AM - 1:00PM Mon 15 Aug 2016Join us for our weekly lunch program at Aggie Park!