The San Antonio A&M Club Foundation Scholarship Program is administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, or national origin. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following two conditions:
- Applicants must be graduating from a high school in Bexar County or reside in Bexar County at the time of graduation. (Students living in Bexar County but attending a high school outside of Bexar County are eligible.)
- Applicants must be unconditionally admitted to Texas A&M University for the Fall 2019 semester and be unconditionally committed to attending and graduating from Texas A&M University at either the College Station or Galveston campus. Students attending any other branches of the Texas A&M System (TAMU Kingsville, TAMU San Antonio, West Texas A&M, etc.) are not eligible.
Submission Deadline and Instructions
Completed applications are due by 5:00pm on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation office located at Aggie Park, 6205 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78213. Applications received after this date and time will not be accepted. You may deliver your application in person during business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. Applications can be dropped off outside of regular business hours through the mail slot on the office door at Aggie Park. Applications can also be mailed to the address provided above. Responsibility for timely delivery of the application rests with the applicant and not with any third parties including any postal service.
Please use the following submission guidelines as a checklist to ensure your application packet is complete. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your application not being considered.
Complete and sign the two-page application form. No substitute applications will be accepted.
Include your typed essay of 500 words or less, double spaced in 12 point Times Roman font.
Include three letters of recommendation with your application.
Include an official copy of your high school transcript with grades through the first half of senior year.
Include an official copy of either your SAT or ACT exam scores (only one is required).
Include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Those not selected for interview will be notified by mail within one week of application review.
Submit all of the above items in a yellow or white 9 x 12 inch or 10 x 13 inch envelope, and include
your full name and the name of your high school on the front of the envelope.
Scholarship Provisions and Requirements
The Foundation’s intent is to assist worthy students in becoming graduates of Texas A&M University. To that end, the following provisions and requirements are in place for recipients of the scholarship:
- Scholarship funds are paid each semester directly to the recipient's student account and are managed and administered by Scholarships and Financial Aid at Texas A&M University.
- To continue receiving the scholarship, the recipient must be a full time student (complete 12 academic hours per semester), maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA, and be in good standing during each of his/her four years at Texas A&M University.
- The recipient must request the Texas A&M University Registrar send a copy of his/her grades to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation after the completion of each semester.
- If the recipient enters a paid cooperative education program while enrolled at Texas A&M University, the scholarship will not be funded during the cooperative program period.
- Withdrawal or dismissal from Texas A&M University will terminate the scholarship.
If you have any questions about the scholarship program, please contact us by phone at 210-341-1393, or email email@example.com.
Normal office hours at Aggie Park are Monday thru Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
There is a mail slot on the office door for application drop off.