Instructions and Requirements
1. Complete the application and deliver it to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation (Aggie Park) no later than the deadline of 5:00pm March 13, 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Mail to: 6205 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78213.
2. Use supplemental pages if additional space is necessary to answer questions. Reference questions by their appropriate section and number.
3. Include an official copy of your high school transcript, showing grades through the first half of your senior year. The transcript should also include overall grade average, SAT and/or ACT scores.
4. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your application.
5. Applicants must be graduating from a high school in Bexar County or reside in Bexar County at the time of graduation.
6. The program is administered without regard to race, creed, sex, religion, or national origin.
7. This application must be complete. No substitute applications will be accepted.
8. You may attach not more than three letters of recommendation to this application.
9. To be considered for a scholarship, the applicant must be unconditionally admitted to Texas A&M University for the Fall 2018 semester.
10. The Foundation’s intent is to assist worthy students to become graduates of Texas A&M. To that end the following provisions must be met.
Basic Conditions of the Scholarship
A. The recipient must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA (overall) and be in good standing during each of his/her four years at Texas A&M University to continue to receive this scholarship. Should the overall GPA drop below the minimum requirement, the scholarship will be terminated. The recipient must assure that the Texas A&M University Registrar’s Office sends a copy of his/her grades to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation for each semester.
B. The scholarship is for four years and is currently $3,000 per year. The funds are paid to the Financial Administrator at Texas A&M and the student may use them in paying tuition, fees, room and board. The student will not be drawing it in cash.
C. If the student enters a paid cooperative education program while enrolled at Texas A&M, the scholarship will not be funded during the cooperative program period.
D. Withdrawal or dismissal from Texas A&M will terminate the scholarship. Applicants are reminded that Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal, nor do we tolerate among us those who do.
Any falsification of information on this application is grounds for denial or termination of the scholarship.
If you have any questions about the scholarship program, please contact us by phone or email at 210-341-1393, or email@example.com.