San Antonio A&M Club / Aggie Park
COVID – 19 UPDATE
A national public health disaster has been declared for the United States of America. The Center for Disease Control or Texas Department of State Health Services are the go-to places for information as it pertains to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our first consideration at this time is the safety or our members, staff, and Board of Directors. In response to the recommended protocols for COVID-19, to provide for health and safety while also focusing on prioritizing operations of our organization, we have taken the following actions:
Monday Lunch – Monday Lunch at Aggie Park is cancelled until further notice. We are currently hosting Virtual Monday Lunch through our website. Upcoming Virtual Monday Lunches can be found HERE. And check out previous programs on our YouTube Channel HERE. And, while you're there, subscribe to our channel!
Aggie Happy Hours – Each month's Happy Hour will be evaluated on a case by case basis. June's Happy Hour was at Olmos Basin Park to allow for social distancing. Check the Young Aggies Facebook Group for updates HERE.
Steak & Game Night – Steak & Game Nights will be evaluated as each date approaches. Since it is a smaller outdoor event, we can safely social distance, but we will update each event as we get closer.
Big Give – The 24-hr day of giving is scheduled for September 10th. We have a generous Aggie donor willing to match up to $12,000 in donations through the Big Give this year. If you wish to make a donation, please Click Here
Aggie Golf Tournament – Rescheduled for Thursday, September 10th, 2020! Check the Upcoming Event Tab above for details!
Aggie Muster – Virtual Muster was held online through the AggiePark.com website as well as the Muster Live Aggie Network website. To watch the Muster recording visit our YouTube Channel Here.
Feed the Band – POSTPONED
With the postponement of Fiesta until November 5 – 15th, and the Battle of Flowers Parade scheduled for Friday, November 13th, Feed the Band will also be postponed.
Fiesta Medal Sales – Please check back soon. Medal sales will be available in the near future.
Aggie Family BBQ – POSTPONED
Check Back Soon for Details.
Coach's Night – More details to come.
- Board meetings will continue as needed focused on required action items and will be held by phone and video teleconferencing.
- Other committee meetings will be will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Information on how to access the meetings by livestream or phone will be posted on the appropriate agenda.
- Aggie Park staff is continuing to work and can address questions, concerns and general inquiries.
- Phone and email are the preferred methods of communication:
Phone: Aggie Park - 210-341-1393
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship interviews have been conducted and the recipients have been selected.
Aggie Park Facility
- All San Antonio A&M Club events are being evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Current measures have been put in place to minimize utility consumption.
- Scheduling of future rentals is still active.
Information regarding Club events, operations, meetings, and closures are subject to change. Changes to events will be updated on this webpage.