San Antonio A&M Club / Aggie Park
COVID – 19 UPDATE
A national public health disaster has been declared for the United States of America. The Center for Disease Control or Texas Department of State Health Services are the go-to places for information as it pertains to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our first consideration at this time is the safety or our members, staff, and Board of Directors. In response to the recommended protocols for COVID-19, to provide for health and safety while also focusing on prioritizing operations of our organization, we have taken the following actions:
AGGIE PARK IS OPEN FOR RENT!
WE ARE BACK TO 100% CAPACITY!
Call (210)341-1393 to book for a fun and safe event.
AGGIE PARK HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
Monday Lunch – Monday Lunch at Aggie Park has resumed with limited in-person attendance. The event will be made available to watch online every week. Upcoming Virtual Monday Lunches can be found HERE. And check out previous programs on our YouTube Channel HERE. And, while you're there, subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Aggie Happy Hours – Each month's Happy Hour will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Check the Young Aggies Facebook Group for updates HERE. Events will also be posted on our Upcoming Events page HERE.
Steak & Game Night – Steak & Game Nights will be evaluated as each date approaches. Since it is a smaller outdoor event, we can safely social distance, but we will update each event as we get closer. Check the upcoming events list for details.
Aggie Golf Tournament – We will host the annual Aggie Golf Classic on Friday, March 19th. Click here for details.
Aggie Muster – We are planning on hosting Muster in 2021 in person as well as have a link to watch from home LIVE. Stay tuned for details. Click here for details.
Feed the Band – The Battle of Flowers Parade has been cancelled for 2021 so unfortunately our next Feed the Band will take place in 2022.
Fiesta Medal Sales – 2020 Fiesta Medals are still on sale Get your collector's item now! We will have more information about the 2021 Fiesta Medal coming soon.
Aggie Family BBQ – May 1st at Aggie Park - SAVE THE DATE!
SEC Tailgate - We plan to host the 2021 SEC Tailgate as usual in August. More details to come.
Coach's Night – We are planning to host Coach's Night in person in 2021. More details to come.
- Board meetings will continue as needed focused on required action items and will be held by phone and video teleconferencing.
- Other committee meetings will be will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Information on how to access the meetings by livestream or phone will be posted on the appropriate agenda.
- Aggie Park staff is continuing to work and can address questions, concerns and general inquiries.
- Phone and email are the preferred methods of communication:
Phone: Aggie Park - 210-341-1393
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Scholarship applications are posted online and interviews will be planned as usual.
Aggie Park Facility
- All San Antonio A&M Club events are being evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Scheduling of future rentals is still active. We are open at 100% capacity! Call now to book a safe meeting! (210)341-1393
Information regarding Club events, operations, meetings, and closures are subject to change. Changes to events will be updated on this webpage.