Donate to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation
The San Antonio A&M Club Foundation is a 501c3 Public Charity; your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
Ways to Give:
Donor Advised Funds
Employer Matching Programs
(USAA, Medtronics, 3M...ask your company if they will match your charitable contribution)
Investment Account Distribution
Register now and designate the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation as your charity of choice on
AmazonSmile to start supporting our Club when you shop online with Amazon!
IT'S EASY! Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation to receive donations
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more donation details
C.A.R.E.S. ACT CHARITABLE GIVING UPDATE
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act, which the President signed into law on March 27, provides more than $2 trillion in relief touching nearly every corner of the U.S. economy. We want to let you know about a few key provisions of the new CARES Act that may be beneficial to you as you consider supporting the San Antonio A&M Club and Foundation and our San Antonio Community:
- You can now deduct your gifts to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation, even if you take the standard deduction. The CARES Act allows for up to $300 per taxpayer ($600 for a married couple) in an above-the-line deduction for charitable gifts made in 2020 and claimed on taxes in 2021. This means that you can lower your income tax bill by giving to the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation today, even if you take the standard deduction on your taxes. It is not available for gifts to donor advised funds.
- If you itemize deductions, there are new charitable deduction limits. The CARES Act increases the existing cap on charitable cash contributions for individuals who itemize, raising it from 60% of adjusted gross income to 100% in 2020. Gifts to donor advised funds or supporting organizations are not eligible for this special election. The 100% limit is reduced dollar-for-dollar by other itemized charitable deductions.
We encourage you to consult your tax professional to learn more about how these changes to the law may apply to your financial situation. For more information about the CARES Act, visit IRS.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 341-1393.
Thank you for your support of the San Antonio A&M Club and Foundation!
Capital Campaign Donation
The Mays Family Foundation Joins the Capital Campaign with a $450K Match! Aggie Park needs your donation to match funds required. Don't waste this opportunity to double your giving now! Click here for more details on the Capital Campaign.
Support the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation's Scholarship Program with a donation to the our scholarship endowment fund. Money generated from the endowment account funds new scholarships each year.
Every year, the San Antonio A&M Club's Muster is free to all who attend, but we welcome donations to help cover the cost of food and drinks.
Feed the Band
Help Feed the Band at Aggie Park after they march in the Battle of Flowers Parade during Fiesta. Your donation will help to cover the food and drinks that will be served to the 500+ cadets. Watch Video Here.
Donate auction items to one the many events we hold each year. CLICK HERE to learn how to make a non-monetary, tax deductible donation.