The San Antonio A&M Club Foundation Scholarship Program is administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, or national origin. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following two conditions:
- Applicants must be graduating from a high school located in Bexar County or reside in Bexar County at the time of graduation. Students who reside in Bexar County but attend a high school outside of Bexar County or participate in homeschooling or online education programs are eligible. Scholarships are only available for high school seniors that will be entering Texas A&M in the fall semester after graduation.
- Applicants must be unconditionally admitted to Texas A&M University College Station, Galveston, or Qatar campus and enroll for the Fall 2022 semester. This scholarship is not available to students seeking admission to other universities in the Texas A&M University System, e.g., Kingsville, Corpus Christi, West Texas A&M, Commerce, Prairie View, Texarkana, Texas A&M Central Texas, Tarleton State, San Antonio, or any other campuses other than the College Station, Galveston, or Qatar campus. This scholarship is not available to students who are conditionally admitted as part of Blinn TEAM, Engineering at Blinn or other transition academic program.
Electronic Application Submission Instructions
The electronic Application has submission instructions.
Paper Submission Instructions
For those who are not able to access or complete the electronic Application, Aggie Park staff will supply a paper, Adobe or Word Application upon request. See below for contact information. Please use the following submission guidelines as a checklist to ensure your application packet is complete. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your application not being considered. Complete and sign the two-page San Antonio A&M Club Application Form. No substitute applications will be accepted. Ensure your email address is legible as all applicants will be notified of their selection status by email.
- Include your typed essay of 750 words or fewer, double-spaced in 12-point Times Roman font.
- Include two letters of recommendation with your application.
- Include a copy of your official high school transcript with grades through the first half of senior year.
- Include a copy of your SAT or ACT exam scores. (Can submit SAT, ACT or both.)
- Submit all of the above items in a 9 x 12 inch or 10 x 13 inch envelope, and write your full name and the name of your high school on the front of the envelope.
You may deliver your application in person during business hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm. Applications may also be dropped off outside of regular business hours through the mail slot on the office door at Aggie Park. Applications may also be mailed to the address provided below. Responsibility for timely delivery of the application rests with the applicant and not with any third party, including the delivery or postal service used. (NOTE–Aggie Park will be under renovation during the submission window, so you are advised to call or check the website for updated instructions if dropping off your application in person.)
All Applications Deadline
Completed applications will be accepted beginning January 1, 2022. Applications are due by 5:00pm on March 11, 2022. Paper, Adobe, or Word Applications must be received at the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation office located at Aggie Park, 6205 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78213 on or before the deadline. Applications received after that date and time will not be considered.
Applicants selected for an interview will be notified via phone by mid-March. The interview date is tentatively set for Saturday, April 16, 2022 at Aggie Park (subject to change), and those selected will be scheduled for a 15-minute interview between 8:30am - 3:00pm.
Scholarship Provisions and Requirements
The Foundation’s intent is to assist worthy students in becoming graduates of Texas A&M University. To that end, the following provisions and requirements are in place for recipients of the scholarship:
- Scholarship funds are paid each semester directly to the recipient's student account and are managed and administered by the Scholarships and Financial Aid Office at Texas A&M University.
- To continue receiving the scholarship, the recipient must be a full time student (complete 12 academic Texas A&M hours per semester), maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA each semester, and be in good standing during each semester he/she is enrolled at Texas A&M University.
- If the recipient enters a paid cooperative education program while enrolled at Texas A&M University, the scholarship will not be funded during the cooperative program period.
- Withdrawal or dismissal from Texas A&M University will terminate the scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded by the San Antonio A&M Club Foundation and is in addition to
any scholarship for which you might apply at the University level.
Applicants are reminded that Aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal, nor do we tolerate those who do.
Falsification of any information on this application is grounds for scholarship denial or termination.